Tuesday, April 20, 2010

1.5 Miles from Home. Gas Tank is Empty.

I'm tired. Overworked. Under-rested. & still have a week and half left.
20 hours of class a week. Soccer training/workouts. Working in the admissions office. Homework. Studying for exams. Projects. Finding time to be social...
But what is a week and half when you have already done... a lot? (i'm not really sure how many weeks are in a semester :P)
As the semester wraps up and I reflect back, I am impressed with the changes I have seen in myself in such a short period of time. Since New Years, I have read Jeremiah and about 30 chapters of Psalms [and have actually learned, remembered and applied what I read] which is far beyond what I have done in the past. I have not had any pop. I have recently not been doing well with the hair vitamins, but, oh well.

More importantly: my heart has grown. My love for God, my family, friends, and others that I pass and would usually overlook but now notice has increased the size of my heart :]
Thing is, I am in a routine now. & after this week and half I'll go home for a week, then come back and live at Becca Carpenter's for May Term, then head to On Goal for the summer. I want and need to continue to be better when I go to bed at night compared to when I got up that morning.

Just some reflection for any followers :]

PS: MY BEST FRIEND GOT HER WEDDING DRESS -and since it wouldn't be appropriate to post the picture here before her wedding; you will have to trust that it is a BEAUTIFUL dress for an even more beautiful girl :]


PictureOfTheDay:
we surprised our trainer Wally with shirts for him. He makes us unable to get out of bed in the morning due to incredibly sore muscles. but it will be worth it.

1 comment:

  1. dani. you always make me smile! i am proud of you for recognizing the changes that need to be made in your life. keep seeking after God. i love you!

    ReplyDelete