Overall. January was a successful month.
No pop [surprisingly]. The goal is to now make it through the shortest month - which will prove to be difficult with two large gatherings coming up [super bowl and On Goal Reunion] where it is 100% certain pop will be served. ugh.
Read my Bible before starting my day more than ever. I didn't manage to keep my exact resolution of reading it at least 5 days a week because half of the month I only read 3 times... but it's still improvement. February will be a stronger month.
My hair is longer :] I skipped a few days of my vitamins by accident. So I'm imagining the benefits of never forgetting and am 2/2 so far this month :P
As far as the general plan of loving bigger, improving physically, intellectually, and spiritually. I have definitely seen progress. I have toned biceps and triceps :] I am learning to love people that I don't want to. Smile at everyone, even if I think they're idiots.
January was a good month.
Verse of the day [from my morning reading with my Captain Crunch Berries Cereal]:
Jeremiah 23:23-24 "'Am I only a God nearby,' declares the Lord, 'and not a God far away? Can anyone hide in secret places so that I cannot see him?' declares the Lord. 'Do not I fill the heaven and earth?' declares the Lord."
He is Here. That is comforting. & frightening. And motivation to live every second for HIS glory. Because He sees it all.
Picture of the Day: [because I love my gorgeous roommates. & celebrating birthdays with them]
<><
No comments:
Post a Comment