I have never had a blog.
I have never made a New Year's Resolution.
2010 has made me 2/2 in these to items :].
Alyssa has inspired me to start a blog that will hopefully keep me dedicated & consistent in my resolutions, which include the following:
1. No pop [the goal is to make it through January and February, then build from there, 12 months sounds very intimidating].
2. Reading my Bible at least 5 days a week when I wake up - BEFORE I start my day.
3. Grow long hair [aka take my prenatal vitamins that improve hair and nail growth and quality, not that I'm preparing for a baby].
4. Overall live healthier, love bigger, grow emotionally, spritually, physically, & intellectually.
Today was a good day.
Mile and half run with Biz. 30 minute cardio work-out after that.
Packed stuff for school.
Dinner with Ally.
& no pop :]
So to end my posts, I decided I want an above average blog, and in order to that I'm going to have a joke of the day :]
JOTD: What is pink and smells like purple paint...
=PINK paint :]
<><
bahahahaha. i love the joke. i laughed out loud shaner found it NOT funny. i love your new blog, looking forward to reading it daily! :]
ReplyDeleteDanielle! I am so glad you are blogging!! I'll keep you and your resolutions in my prayers! They are all great! :)
ReplyDeleteNice joke.
ReplyDelete