Since I haven't posted anything in far too long, here is a list of recent happenings:
1. I didn't read my Bible about 6 days in a row :/ but there is good news - I just finished reading Jeremiah 18 & 19 and am determined to read every day this week.
2. Still no pop :] & with much effort on a few occasions when it was right at my fingertips [aka in our fridge in the apartment and a late night craving sent me into a frenzy making raspberry lemonade to try and curb the craving - it helped enough that I didn't give in].
3. Still taking the hair vitamins. Can't really tell if it's actually helped, but I just pretend it does.
4. The weekly saving of $10 to add up in the bank for the whole year [and will eventually have saved $520 by 2011] has been consistent - now I just have to keep it in the bank and not spend it!
5. I recently discovered I am not a 1st semester junior as I thought, I am indeed still considered a sophomore... really? next fall I should be a senior, and I still have soph status. that was a kick to the stomach.
6. Worship chapel was amazing on Wednesday.
7. Coach Pete, my soccer coach, resigned.
8. Spring Break = Florida with the beautiful Brittnee Neal :]
9. Adolescent Literature is the worst class. In the world.
10. I decided my future career is to be a trainer for women during pregancy and post birth :]
11. Last week was the biggest stress week of my life.
12. This weekend was the best weekend ever.
13. This week will be the least stressy week. :] Thank you Jesus for that.
14. Today, Monday, is one of my fave during the week = going to watch Mark play intermural basketball with Brittnee, then sleepover party at her apartment :] :] :] :]
Joke of the Day: There are two muffins in the oven, and one muffin says "daaaang it's hot in here!" and the other muffin looks over in shocked and says "oh my word a talking muffin!?!??"
:] it's a classic.
For the few who read, I'll try and be more consistent this week in posting
That joke is pure Butters!!! Loveeee it
ReplyDelete